Thursday 2 January 2014

One of my very favorite lunch in Sungai Buloh


I am a very fussy fella. I don't take all foods but only those I liked and those that very nice!
First time I visited to Sungai Buloh, this place is so old and dusty.
I never know the food here is so nice!
I think the only thing will make me visit Sungai Buloh more is the food here.
The pics of food below are from a very famous restaurant of Sungai Buloh.
Named : Dai Shun Ka Hiong Restaurant.

The very delicious tao pok



Most famous Charcoal Roasted Duck

Famous Fu Guai Chicken 
The steamed chicken

Restaurant TAI SHUN KAH HIONG
Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh
Business Hours : 11am - 4pm
Closed on Sunday


If I'm not mistaken, the price is as stated below :-
1. Charcoal Roasted Duck    Whole Bird : RM 180.00          Half Bird : RM 90.00
2. Fu Guai Steamed Chicken     Whole Bird : RM 55              Half Bird : RM 28.00


Prices are + - 
Some people said it is too expensive but I think the taste is really worth the price.
But it's really subjective. Not really everyone likes the same taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment