Thursday 2 January 2014

Start the Blog

I almost forgot to write a post about this camera.
Canon 100D - The Smallest and Lightest DSLR

I always wanted to own a DSLR, because I always see people take very nice pictures to upload to blog or Facebook or for their memories. I owned quite few of cameras before like :- 
Samsung, Nikon, Fuji Film etc. But it can't give me what I want. 
I saw my friend took very natural pictures with Canon, plus I saw advertisement from cinema during I watch movie. Before I decided to get this, I actually considered few things:-
1. Can this camera give me what I want?
2. Is the functions that played in YouTube is useful for me?
3. Do I need these functions or what functions I need?
4. Who willing to carry when we are outstation or overseas and we need long walk?
5. User Friendly?
6. Is this the one that I wanted all the time?
7. What type of pictures I like to take?
8. Will I always use it ?

I am quite satisfied with this camera. Because it really can deliver what I want for so far.
I took this picture after I got this camera. 
So real.. 

I really love this camera. And I am so happy that I have owned something I liked and wanted so much always. I am also decided to use this camera take more picture and post it on blog for me to enjoy these pictures and recall every precious memories.

Canon 100D compared with other DSLR, Canon 100D is really light and small.
Convenient to carry to everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment