Sunday 5 January 2014

Princess Crystal 's 9th Birthday Party

It's Princess Crystal's 9th Birthday Party!
She is really excited.
After her school, she called me up while I am in Sg Buloh hubby's office
Keep asked me when I will back to house help her to decorate the house for her party
I lied to her said I forgotten her birthday, and I thought is tomorrow.
She keep scolded me badly and asked me what time I will back home
Then I said to her might be 11pm or mn 12am
She is so nervous and keep telling me her birthday celebrations starts at 7pm sharp
Asked me and my hubby back home earlier to decorate the house

I thought to give her surprises. After work, I went to Paradigm Mall to buy her balloons. 
I spent 250 bucks +- to buy balloons ONLY
My car really fulled with balloons. 
 So crazy










Balloons and decorations!!
And balloons pump worker here. LOL
So, Party started

These little bunnies are here playing music chair



Final 3
And here continue Donkey game


Feeling the donkey's tail 's location 

Family picture




Little friends pictures



Long long fireworks candles



Cake cutting time

Presents unwrapping time





Dato' KK my hubby and birthday girl

No comments:

Post a Comment