Thursday 2 January 2014

Simple Sunday

It's Sunday!
Seems like the weather is not that good. 
But me & my hubby went to a shopping spree in KLCC.
Because of my lil sister, gotta prepare her birthday celebrations and also prepare her birthday present.
Besides, we also take this chance to have a great date!
I brought my lil DSLR out with us.
We actually caught in jam at Jalan Tun Razak because of the rain. 
I am so boring in the car and played with my DSLR, these are what I took.


I fell in love with rain drops. Don't understand why, I just love raining. 
I felt so peaceful and also cold but comfortable.

Wow, finally we bought some decorations for this little princess for her 9th Birthday Celebrations.
And we also bought her a big present that I think she might love it.
Besides, we also bought her these accessories for her to makeup herself on her birthday celebration.
She love crowns all the time and also accessories! 

After a long shopping session, we called up mom to catch up a dinner with them.
My daddy- the man that loved me most in the world

My pretty mom - A lady that I loved the most

My little sister - Crystal. A Naughtiest girl in the world.

We went home after the dinner session with family.
I opened up the perfume that my hubby bought me.
I am seriously love this perfume because of the smell is so nice!

The Coach Perfume
Kinda small bottle cost 265 bucks
Come with nice packaging! In a box
Thank you hubby! Love you
I know I looked so happy because of his kisses!
OWH! WE MESSED THE HOUSE!
MOM IS GOING TO KILL US

No comments:

Post a Comment